I’ve been liminally tagged by Rachel Singer Gordon, so here are eight random tidbits about yours truly:
1. I love all six Star Wars movies. Yes, I love the prequels.
2. I’m currently addicted to the game Rome: Total War. If I haven’t been blogging as much lately, that’s a big reason why.
3. I don’t care for mushrooms or olives, and I absolutely cannot stand water chestnuts. I like Brussels sprouts, though.
5. My wife and I met through online personals ads.
6. Lately, I’ve taken to carrying around a one-subject notebook with pictures of Wacky Packages stickers on the cover, for no other reason than it helps me get in an “eight-year-old Josh” mindset.
7. I have a hard time not singing along with songs I like, regardless of where I am and who’s around me.
8. I’ve never gotten a rash from poison ivy, even after once sitting in a patch of it while wearing shorts (not on purpose–I didn’t notice there was poison ivy there). This has led me to conclude that I’m immune to poison ivy, but I’ve never been bold enough to really test my theory.
Boy, coming up with those eight things was harder than I thought it would be! Now, I’m supposed to tag eight people, so I’ll tag Steve Lawson, Rochelle Hartman, Iris Jastram, Jessica Langlois, Laura “On a Roll” Crossett, Gregg Winsor, Erica Reynolds, and my wife, Julie Neff. Tagginated!